PSRA City Championship
online entry :: schedule :: results :: results with names ::points trophy :: coaches report
Inclement Weather Plan for the May 4, 2014 City Championships
In the event of bad weather that will cause a delay that can’t be made up in the schedule, the following will go in effect:
- Regatta management will decide when to restart the regatta and at what point in the schedule it will restart.
- The order of events will remain the same
- If we are unable to run finals, medals will be awarded to all events not run based on the results of the head races. So tell your kids that those time trials count!
- If the regatta is restarted we will then change to 4-minute centers so we can run the maximum number of events. We will not use stake boats, only floating starts. Because of the delay, only Gold Medal crews will come to the awards dock. Silver and Bronze Medals will be given to the coaches to present to their crews.
- Regatta management reserves the right to review this plan and make changes if necessary.
- We will communicate changes through the PA system and social media. Boathouse Row coaches and other coaches may submit their cell phone numbers to be sure they receive proper notification. In the event of bad weather, coaches are responsible for making an effort to learn about any changes in the schedule.
- Please inform your coaching staff and rowers about this plan.