The PSRA welcomes spectators to enjoy the racing and cheer on their teams on the Schuylkill River. Please be respectful and considerate of Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park, fellow spectators and others who use the Park.
- Team tents are welcome but may not be erected until the morning of the regatta.
- Grills are allowed but must be on the grass and supervised at all times. Please do not put grills on the street or in parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and accompanied by owners at all times.
- Please bag your trash and leaves it at the curb or near trash cans for pickup. Please separate recycle items from other trash and place in clear plastic bags provided by the PSRA. These bags will be collected also.
- No alcohol please.
- Please do not smoke near the athletes or the launching areas.
- No overnight parking is allowed in the Park. For more information on parking, click on Parking on the drop down menu.
- Sportsmanship off the water is as important as on the water. Please set a good example for our young athletes.