Volunteer Needs PSRA Regattas
The Flick Series, Scholastic Championships
- Parking, Traffic: 5-10 volunteers. Help park trailers, direct traffic, ride the bus to troubleshoot. Needed mostly in the early morning hours.
- Weigh-in: 2 to assist official. Early morning.
- Docks: 2 to 3 per shift to assist dockmaster. Most of the day.
- Finish Line/Start: 4 to 5 per shift. Flagman, backup timer, results poster, bow number recorder.
- Launch Drivers: 10- 15 per regatta.
- Referee Dinner/Lunch: Food for approximately 25 people
- 50 to 60 drivers
- 6 computer operators
- 5 dockmasters
- Host, co-host or provide referee dinner for at least one regatta a year.
- Depending on size of program, provide 1 to 5 people to become trained as a “skilled” volunteer as part of our Local Organizing Committee (LOC).
- Provide a total of 5 volunteers throughout the season. May be 5 at one regatta or one at five regattas or divided among the regattas. The volunteers¹ jobs will be assigned at the discretion of the Regatta Organizing Committee.
For more information on volunteering, please contact Dianne Miller, volunteer coordinator, at PSRAVolCoord@yahoo.com